Risingsun COVID-19 Restrictions (revised 08/3/2020)
Wood county is at a Level Two on the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. Due to Governor DeWine’s order face masks are required in all indoor places that are not residences and outdoors where individuals are not able to maintain a distance of six feet or more from each other. If you need to conduct business at the Town Hall you need to wear a mask before entering the building. Access to the building will be restricted to the front lobby ONLY. The clerk will be able to assist you via the lobby service window. Wearing a mask is required when entering public buildings per the governors orders. The Town Hall will be open Tuesday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Village Council meetings are being held via Facebook live and can be viewed on the Risingsun Community Page.
Risingsun is a village in the southeastern corner of Wood County in Montgomery Township.
The population of the village according to the 2010 census was 606.
The Village of Risingsun Town Hall is located at 420 Main St.
The Village Council meets every 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome to join us.
Project Lifesaver: Project Lifesaver is a nationwide program that accelerate the recovery process of missing persons who are at risk of wandering. Including, but not limited to those with Dementia, Autism, and Down Syndrome.
Project Lifesaver is an active response to the problem of locating people who may not be able to find their way home – before they become victims.
The Wood, Sandusky, and Seneca County Sheriffs departments all have this program. If you know someone who may be in need of this service or you have questions about this service please contact the above listed departments.
- Wood County Sheriff Project Lifesaver
- Seneca County Sheriff Project Lifesaver
- Sandusky County Sheriff Project Lifesaver
- Project Lifesaver
- Lakota School District – 419-986-6610
- Wood County Sheriff – Emergency dial 911; Non-emergency 419-954-9001
- Wood County Solid Waste Mgt District – 419-954-9297
- Wood County Board of Elections – 419-354-3120
- Ohio Dept of Transportation District 2
- Ohio Revised Code
- Ohio Adminstrative Code
- Bowling Green Municipal Court – 419-352-5263
- Wood County Building Inspection – 419-354-9190
- RITA Regional Income Tax Authority – – 800-860-7482